Dear Members / Guests,
Although the Clubhouse has reopened the Rockingham Golf Club still has to follow the government’s COVID-19 restrictions.
We ask all members / guests to follow the following rules:
- There will only be 1 (one) Entry and 1 (one) Exit point to the clubhouse which is clearly marked.
- All Patrons using the bar area MUST sign in the Register – otherwise the staff cannot serve you.
- Tables and chairs have been set up to the 2sqm square meter rule and MUST not be moved.
- There are clear markings on the floor around the bar maintaining the 1.5 meter distance rule.
- Patrons are able to order and purchase drinks from the bar area but it MUST be consumed seated at all times.
- Please be courteous to staff members at all times.
- No Take-away alcohol can be purchased from the bar – this will still be provided through the drinks cart.
- Preferred payment method is with FOB or PAY WAVE
To view the full COVID – 19 Safety plan please click on the link below.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding whilst we try to get everything back to normal.